Not really a morning person, but still looking for a quick and easy way to have a healthy cleanse-friendly breakfast? With only 5 minutes of prep time you could have Pumpkin Overnight Oats ready for you when you wake up in the morning.
- Pumpkin Overnight Oats
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|1 Person||5 Minutes||0 Minutes|
- 1/3 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 Cup Oats
- 1 Tsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Add all ingredients into a sealed container or jar.
- Seal container and shake for 1 minute.
- Place container in the refrigerator.