Looking for hearty, filling, but health-conscious version of the Hungarian classic Goulash? Look no further for this awesome 24 Day Challenge friendly recipe!
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|1 Person||20 Minutes||30 Minutes|
- 1/3 Cup Jalapeno
- 1/3 Cup Sweet Pepper
- 1/3 Cup Onion
- 1 1/2 Cups Tomato
- 1/2 Cup Ground Turkey
- 2/3 Cup Whole Wheat Noodles
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 6 Cloves Garlic
- Clean, destem and dice the tomatoes, jalapenos, sweet peppers, garlic and onions.
- Put the ground turkey in a skillet and cook on a medium heat until browned.
- Heat a large sauce pan on medium heat adding the tomatoes, jalapenos, peppers, garlic and onions.
- Strain the browned ground turkey and then add to the vegetable mix in the large sauce pan.
- Add the whole wheat noodles, oregano and black pepper and then stir generously.
- Add enough water to cover the mixture (typically 1 to 2 cups total). Reduce the heat to low and then cover.
- After 30 minutes your goulash will be ready, remove from the heat and serve up a delicious bowl.
All products used were 100% natural. All vegetables and spices were from the vine. The meat was 100% natural no GMO ground turkey. The pasta I choose was Barilla Whole Grain Medium Shells.