I’m always looking for a tasty, easy to make, complex carb that I don’t feel I have to add butter or other flavoring to. Today I tried Roland’s Roasted Garlic Quinoa. It was really good and super easy to make! Paired with a salad and turkey breast it was very enjoyable!
So I’ve found it pretty hard to find pre-made foods that are clean enough for the 10 day cleanse portion of the 24 day challenge. I decided to try a few soups by the McDougall’s brand. They have very few ingredients, all of which are “allowed” and are all natural. I decided to try the Black Bean soup first. After shaking and opening the container by just tearing on the dotted line as the box suggests, I looked in and was happy that it looked and smelled good! I decided to heat it on the stovetop to give it the best chance of being yummy. I also decided to add some ground turkey I had already prepared to make sure I had enough protein. I put it at a low heat and covered it. I stirred a few times and when it was bubbling a bit, I poured it into a large bowl (warning the full box will overflow a small bowl). I made sure it was cool enough to eat and took a bite and was soooo happy! A flavorful meal that was easy to make! This is now something I eat almost daily in the 10 day cleanse/24 day challenge, and will continue eating after it’s done! In the grocery store it can be found in the organic section and is pretty expensive, I love Amazon for having it for such a great deal! Subscribe and save? Yes please!
I loved it so much, I tried the Lentil soup, and yep! Super good! Black bean is still my fav, but I’ll have both on hand at all times!
Are you unhappy with your weight? Me! Me! ME! I’ve tried all the major weight loss programs, and they, along with group meeting and weigh ins and membership fees aren’t for me, and frankly, don’t work! My friend, that was looking to just tone up told me she was going to start the Advocare cleanse. I said, oh, that’s nice, good luck! And then told my husband, Jason about it. He told me about how many people he knows that have had great success with this program and that we should do it! I was surprised because he’s not into these kind of things. I looked into the program more and asked my friend about it, and decided to try it out! Since my husband and I decided to try it together, it made more sense to become “distributers” which to me means, I can save on my future orders as well as get the free stuff in the distributor kit too! So here we are! trying out the 24 day challenge! What is it? Well, here is the low down from Advocare:
Introducing the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge . . .
I have found that the 24 Day Challenge from AdvoCare really works! This perfect combination of products is designed to help you achieve your weight loss goals safely and effectively. The package includes:
- One box of Herbal Cleanse-Citrus
- One bottle of OmegaPlex®
- One box of AdvoCare Spark® – Mandarin Orange
- One box of AdvoCare Spark® – Fruit Punch
- Your choice of one box of Meal Replacement Shake – Chocolate Mocha, Chocolate, Vanilla, Berry or Vegetarian Dark Chocolate
- Your choice of one box of MNS® Max 3, MNS® C, or MNS® E
Each product in the 24 Day Challenge is scientifically tested and formulated to help you reach your desired goals.
OVERVIEW OF THE 24 DAY CHALLENGE
Days 1-10 Are The Cleanse Phase:
The first ten days are about cleansing your body of toxins and preparing for optimal nutrient absorption, and you may enjoy weight loss as well!*
- Herbal Cleanse-Citrus: helps to cleanse and detoxify your body.*
- OmegaPlex®: essential fatty acids for increased overall wellness.*
- AdvoCare Spark®: nutritionally-advanced energy*
Days 11-24 Are The Max Phase:
Give your body the best tools you need to achieve your next weight management goal during days 11-24!*
- Metabolic Nutrition System (MNS®): Your choice of Max C+ (appetite control), Max E+ (energy), or Max 3 – for weight management, appetite control and overall wellness.*
- Meal Replacement Shake – your choice of chocolate mocha, chocolate, vanilla, berry or vegetarian dark chocolate: Complete nutrition in a great-tasting shake!
- AdvoCare Spark®: nutritionally-advanced energy*
I have seen great results with the 24 Day challenge, you can too !
To maintain a healthy lifestyle it’s always good to eat right, but it also helps if you workout. It is recommended that you first discuss your lifestyle plan with your doctor or physician. Many will also suggest joining a local health club if you need additional help setting up a workout regiment that will be benefit you. Don’t starve yourself, or deprive yourself of the foods you want, but strive to eat healthier, and be happier!
If you’re ready to look good and feel great . . .The 24 Day Challenge is perfect for you! This is an opportunity for you to begin pushing towards a healthier, happier lifestyle, and begin to achieve the weight loss success that you’ve always desired! If you’re tired of struggling to get results or just need somewhere to start . . .
Become an AdvoCare Distributor and enjoy a 20% – 40% discount all of your orders, while at the same time helping others reach their health and wellness goals! This is a great opportunity for anyone, and it’s extremely easy to get started!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Not really a morning person, but still looking for a quick and easy way to have a healthy cleanse-friendly breakfast? With only 5 minutes of prep time you could have Pumpkin Overnight Oats ready for you when you wake up in the morning.
- Pumpkin Overnight Oats
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|1 Person||5 Minutes||0 Minutes|
- 1/3 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 Cup Oats
- 1 Tsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Add all ingredients into a sealed container or jar.
- Seal container and shake for 1 minute.
- Place container in the refrigerator.